Welcome to my personal website! I’m Martijn, currently working as a Data Scientist at RDC in Amsterdam. At RDC we use automotive data with machine learning to create new business propositions. As well as providing products with new data driven solutions. As self-proclaimed nerd I love to wrap my head around complex algorithms and problems.
Outside the office I’d like to hit the gym or play a game of football. Further I am an beer enthusiast who like to try out new beer whenever possible!
|Co-founder. Label under which we develop Chrome extensions.|
|Developer. Company focussed for the development of mobile apps.|
Check out my most recent beers I drank;
- I had a The Crafty Brewing Company - Irish IPA by Rye River Brewing Company on October 2019 Details
- I had a Abt 12 by Brouwerij St. Bernardus on October 2019 Details
- I had a Saense IPA by Brouwerij Breugem on September 2019 Details
- I had a Klassieke Blond (2019) by Koninklijke Grolsch on August 2019 Details
- I had a Hugs & Kisses by Brouwerij De Molen on August 2019 Details
- I had a Kalebassie (2019) by De Blauwe IJsbeer on August 2019 Details
- I had a Enter Night by Arrogant Consortia on August 2019 Details
- I had a Van Der Werff Pronckstuk by Brouwerij Pronck on August 2019 Details
- I had a Please Don't Feed the Lamb by Rigters on August 2019 Details
- I had a Jovius Koffie Stout by Brouwerij Jovius on August 2019 Details