Welcome to my personal website! I’m Martijn, currently working as a Data Scientist at RDC in Amsterdam. At RDC we use automotive data with machine learning to create new business propositions. As well as providing products with new data driven solutions. As self-proclaimed nerd I love to wrap my head around complex algorithms and problems.
Outside the office I’d like to hit the gym or play a game of football. Further I am an beer enthusiast who like to try out new beer whenever possible!
|Co-founder. Label under which we develop Chrome extensions.|
|Developer. Company focussed for the development of mobile apps.|
Check out my most recent beers I drank;
- I had a Palm Dobbel by Brouwerij Palm on March 2019 Details
- I had a Mild Ale 3.0 by Brouwerij De Prael on March 2019 Details
- I had a Warsteiner Weihnacht / Winter by Warsteiner on March 2019 Details
- I had a Kinky Koos by Two Chefs Brewing on March 2019 Details
- I had a Houblon Chouffe (2018) by Brasserie d'Achouffe on March 2019 Details
- I had a Leffe Royale Whitbread Golding by Abbaye de Leffe on March 2019 Details
- I had a 8.6 Extreme by Swinkels Family Brewers on February 2019 Details
- I had a Drie Keer Niks by Bier van Plan100 on February 2019 Details
- I had a Urthel Samaranth by Microbrouwerij Urthel on January 2019 Details
- I had a Brabants Zen by Stadsbrouwerij De Vleeghel on January 2019 Details