Welcome to my personal website! I’m Martijn, currently working as a Data Scientist at RDC in Amsterdam. At RDC we use automotive data with machine learning to create new business propositions. As well as providing products with new data driven solutions. As self-proclaimed nerd I love to wrap my head around complex algorithms and problems.
Outside the office I’d like to hit the gym or play a game of football. Further I am an beer enthusiast who like to try out new beer whenever possible!
|Co-founder. Label under which we develop Chrome extensions.|
|Developer. Company focussed for the development of mobile apps.|
Check out my most recent beers I drank;
- I had a 8.6 Original by Royal Swinkels Family Brewers on June 2019 Details
- I had a Jever Pilsener by Friesisches Brauhaus zu Jever on June 2019 Details
- I had a Schöfferhofer Hefeweizen by Radeberger Gruppe on June 2019 Details
- I had a Oude Haas by 100 Watt Stadsbrouwerij Eindhoven on June 2019 Details
- I had a La Trappe Quadrupel by Bierbrouwerij De Koningshoeven on May 2019 Details
- I had a Belgian Prairie Tripel by Great Dane Pub & Brewing Company on May 2019 Details
- I had a Gouden Carolus Classic by Brouwerij Het Anker on May 2019 Details
- I had a OMER. Traditional Blond by Brouwerij Omer Vander Ghinste on May 2019 Details
- I had a Eindbaas by Van Moll on May 2019 Details
- I had a HopCreator IPA by Brouwerij Het Veem on May 2019 Details