Welcome to my personal website! I’m Martijn, currently working as a Data Scientist at RDC in Amsterdam. At RDC we use automotive data with machine learning to create new business propositions. As well as providing products with new data driven solutions. As self-proclaimed nerd I love to wrap my head around complex algorithms and problems.
Outside the office I’d like to hit the gym or play a game of football. Further I am an beer enthusiast who like to try out new beer whenever possible!
|Co-founder. Label under which we develop Chrome extensions.|
|Developer. Company focussed for the development of mobile apps.|
Check out my most recent beers I drank;
- I had a Eindbaas by Van Moll on May 2019 Details
- I had a HopCreator IPA by Brouwerij Het Veem on May 2019 Details
- I had a StormBock by Texelse Bierbrouwerij on May 2019 Details
- I had a Bird of Prey IPA by Het Uiltje on April 2019 Details
- I had a Blonde d'Été by Crooked Spider on April 2019 Details
- I had a Spicy Roger - A Pirates Bite by Gulpener Bierbrouwerij on April 2019 Details
- I had a Karel by Kaapse Brouwers on April 2019 Details
- I had a Paulus by Brouwerij De Leckere on April 2019 Details
- I had a Palm Dobbel by Brouwerij Palm on March 2019 Details
- I had a Mild Ale 3.0 by Brouwerij De Prael on March 2019 Details